WHAT MAKES SILVERTON DIFFERENT?
- PRODUCT Full range of mortgage products: Purchases, Refinances, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HARP and Jumbo loans.
- PRICING Best rates. Lowest closing costs.
- PROCESS Direct lending. Start to finish, everything in house. No surprises
- PEOPLE Communication! Here when you need us. Top industry professionals.
As a direct lender, the entire loan process, from application to closing, is managed in-house. This way loans close faster and clients know what's going on every step of the way.
So if you need a mortgage, are a realtor or want to become part of Team Silverton, visit our offices or contact Silverton, THE mortgage specialists.
A LEADER IN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY
- Alabama Consumer Credit License 20528
- A Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, Georgia Mortgage Lender License 14123
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-111493
- South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer MLS - 109600
- Tennessee Mortgage License 109243
- Florida Mortgage Lender License MLD353
- An Equal Opportunity Housing Lender
- Member National Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Member Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Member Better Business Bureau
- 2013 Inc Magazine/s 500/500 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Rank 847. Only one of 15 to make top 100 financial services companies for three consecutive years. Ranked No. 53 in the financial services industry; in the top five mortgage companies in nation. 33rd fastest-growing company in Georgia; 32nd fastest-growing in Atlanta.
- 2012 Inc Magazine's 500/5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Rank #702
- 2011 Inc Magazine's 500/5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Rank #1019.
- 2013 Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Award. Top 100 fastest-growing private companies.
- 2010 and 2011 Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Award, Top 50 Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in Atlanta. Top 20 in 2011.
- 2013 and 2010 Josh Moffitt, President, Business to Business Top 25 Entrepreneurs.
- 2013 Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Awards: Diamond ($50M or 400 units) - Jasmine Krnjetin, Corporate; Platinum ($25M or 200 units) - Josh Moffitt, President; Gold ($10M or 100 units) - Amy Wilemon, East Cobb; Ari Berman, Dunwoody; Dan Dadoun, Vinings; Gareth Thomas, Northwest; Gladys Marcelin, Northwest; Gretchen Johnson, Brunswick; Jerry Elinger, Dunwoody; Leighton Johnson, St. Simons; Mike Garrett, East Cobb; Reid Clark, East Cobb; Susan Wingfield, Intown.
- 2012 Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Awards:
- 2011 Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Awards: Platinum Awards ($25M-$49.9M or 200 units)--Jasmine Krnjetin, Loan Originator and Josh Moffitt, President; Gold Awards ($10M-$24.9M or 100 units)--Lori Beardslee, Woodstock Branch Manager and Gareth Thomas, Marietta Branch Manager.
- ''Top Gun-Top 20 Residential Mortgage Brokers'' 2005-2008. Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals.
- Josh Moffitt, President, ''Top Gun-Top 25 Residential Loan Officers'' 2005-2009. Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals.