WHAT MAKES SILVERTON DIFFERENT?
- PRODUCT Full range of mortgage products: Purchases, Refinances, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HARP and Jumbo loans.
- PRICING Best rates. Lowest closing costs.
- PROCESS Direct lending. Start to finish, everything in house. No surprises
- PEOPLE Communication! Here when you need us. Top industry professionals.
As a direct lender, the entire loan process, from application to closing, is managed in-house. This way loans close faster and clients know what's going on every step of the way.
So if you need a mortgage, are a realtor or want to become part of Team Silverton, visit our offices or contact Silverton, THE mortgage specialists.
A LEADER IN THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY
- Alabama Consumer Credit License 20528
- A Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, Georgia Mortgage Lender License 14123
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-111493
- South Carolina-BFI Mortgage Lender / Servicer MLS - 109600
- Tennessee Mortgage License 109243
- Florida Mortgage Lender License MLD353
- An Equal Opportunity Housing Lender
- Member National Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Member Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Member Better Business Bureau
- 2012 Inc Magazine's 500/5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Rank #702
- 2011 Inc Magazine's 500/5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Rank #1019.
- 2010 and 2011 Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Award, Top 50 Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in Atlanta. Top 20 in 2011.
- Josh Moffitt, President, 2010 Business to Business Top 25 Entrepreneurs.
- 2011 Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Awards: Platinum Awards ($25M-$49.9M or 200 units)--Jasmine Krnjetin, Loan Originator and Josh Moffitt, President; Gold Awards ($10M-$24.9M or 100 units)--Lori Beardslee, Woodstock Branch Manager and Gareth Thomas, Marietta Branch Manager.
- ''Top Gun-Top 20 Residential Mortgage Brokers'' 2005-2008. Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals.
- Josh Moffitt, President, ''Top Gun-Top 25 Residential Loan Officers'' 2005-2009. Georgia Association of Mortgage Professionals.