Silverton Mortgage: With you from Application to Closing
Your home is probably the biggest investment of your life. At Silverton we understand and respect this. We put the right combination of financial tools and our top-rated personal service together for you to meet your individual mortgage needs.
What Can You Expect From Silverton?
As a correspondent lender, access to the best rates in the industry
Most competitive rates
Keeping our costs low and passing these savings on to you!
Lowest closing costs
In touch with you every step of the way; you'll know what is going on with your loan from application to closing…NO surprises!
CALL SILVERTON SECOND® 404 891 1111
- Here's an offer you've never heard before. When you need a mortgage, call Silverton Second®. That's right, call a broker, a bank or another lender. Then call Silverton. We're convinced that after you hear what we have to offer, you'll choose Silverton for all your mortgage needs. Because Silverton Mortgage Specialists is a mortgage lender, we can make your life easier when it comes time to make the biggest investment you'll probably ever make. Your loan stays with us from start to finish; Silverton does everything in house, keeping in communication with you throughout the process. Plus we offer the best rates and lowest closing costs. So, if you're ready to buy a home, refinance or consolidate mortgages, go ahead, pick up the phone and Call Silverton Second. Call 404 891 1111 or find a Silverton location near you to speak to one of our experienced Loan Originators.
· Some products and lending services may not be available in all states
· Rates are based on the assumption that the purchase is for an owner-occupied, single family residence.
· Some restrictions may apply.
· Rates assume that closing costs are paid out of pocket; that debt-to -income ratio is less than 30% and
your credit score meets or exceeds the product's requirements.
· If your LTV is more than 80%, PMI (private mortgage insurance) will be added to your monthly mortgage payment. (VA loans do not require PMI.)
· FHA loans require a onetime upfront mortgage insurance premium of 1.0% of the base loan amount and a monthly MIP of .90% of the base loan amount
paid monthly until the loan-to-value reaches 78%, as long as the MIP has been paid for a minimum of 5 years.
Information made available with these self-help tools are solely intended for your independent use and are not intended as mortgage payment advice. Silverton cannot and does not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your unique individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are intended for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from one of Silverton's qualified and licensed Mortgage Loan Originators for more information regarding mortgage loans.