Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc. 404 891 1111
OFFICES
  • DUNWOODY OFFICE
  • 4470 Chamblee Dunwood Rd.
  • Dunwoody, GA 30338
  •  
  • p: 770 455 3011
  • f: 770 455 3031
  • dunwoody@silvertonmortgage.com
  •  
  • NMLS 299227
  •  
  • Jerry Elinger (NMLS 178062)
  • Branch Manager
  •  
  • For directions, enter
    your starting address:
  • Dunwoody

     

      The Dunwoody office joined forces with Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc. in May of 2010 with Jerry Elinger as Branch Manager. Jerry, along with his business partner of many years, Ari Berman, decided to team up with Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc. in order to be able to offer the full spectrum of mortgage products available. These products include, but are not limited to, conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, as well as USDA loans. Both Jerry and Ari have been involved in and associated with the financial industry since 1994.

      The Dunwoody office prides itself in giving all borrowers a fair and reasonable deal, irrespective of the loan amount. The bulk of the mortgage business done in the Dunwoody branch is purchase business. Both borrower and realtor alike have come to realize and appreciate the reliability of the Dunwoody Team.

      We in the Dunwoody branch are fully aware that you, the borrower, have many options to fulfill your mortgage needs. We always appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. With our competitive rates, competitive closing costs and attention to customer service, we like to say, ''give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%.''

     

     

     

    Name

    Position

    NMLS#

    License